Working Groups are an integral part of SAMSI’s research programs. They provide the settings for carrying on the research themes given in Workshops.
SAMSI is using the Sakai software platform as the system for maintaining the messaging, posting documents, scheduling and other electronic support for working groups.
Optimization Program Working Groups
- Working Group I: Statistical inverse problems
- Working Group II: E/M and M/M algorithms
- Working Group III: Sum-of-squares optimization and semidefinite programming
- Working Group IV: Bayesian optimization and decision analysis
- Working Group V: Mixed-integer PDE-constrained optimization
- Working Group VI: Modeling and computation of equilibrium problems
- Working Group VII: Optimization with applications to energy and environment
- Working Group VIII: Probabilistic numerics
- Working Group IX: Small area estimation
- Working Group X: Radiotherapy optimization
- Working Group XI: Fast statistics
- Working Group XII: Optimization for electronic structure models
- Working Group XIII: Minimum action principle for multi-physics problems