The workshop was held at SAMSI.
It featured sessions for each of the primary working groups, at which:
- Working group members presented results of research conducted during the program year
- Selected outside speakers responded, as well as described related research issues
- All participants were able to discuss plans and mechanisms for continuing collaborations.
There was also a discussion and planning session for a NISS/SAMSI Affiliates Workshop on Measuring and Evaluating Healthcare Quality.
- Chronic Disease Working Group
- Dynamic Treatment Regimes Working Group: Kristin Lynn, North Carolina State University; Yingqi Zhao, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Observational CER Working Group
- OMOP Working Group: Rebecca Ferrell, University of Washington; Alan Karr, NISS
- Patient Flow Working Group: Nan Liu, Columbia University; Petar Momcilovic, University of Florida; Amy Ward, University of Southern California, email@example.com
Schedule and Supporting Media
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013